Readmit Students



Returning Great Falls College MSU students who have missed one or more semesters will need to submit a free application for re-admission. We are glad you want to continue your education with us, welcome back!

Admission Checklist

  • 1.Apply for Re-Admission
  • 2.Readmitted students will have to furnish all required application materials if they have not already done so. If you have NOT attended Great Falls College in the last 5 years, we no longer have your high school completion or immunization records on file.
    • Provide your high school transcript, diploma, or equivalency
    • Provide record of 2 MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations
    • Provide placement scores for math and writing. If you earned math and writing credits at GFC, we will have that on file, meaning you do not have to provide us placement scores.

Important things to be aware of:

  • Placement scores can also be provided via official or unofficial transcripts from a previously attended (and regionally accredited) college or university.
  • Readmit students who are non-degree seeking do NOT need to provide proof of high school completion, immunizations, or math and writing placement (some classes do require prerequisites, however, which means that you may have to provide placement in certain circumstances)


Next Steps

Once you have you completed the admission requirements, you will get regular communications from us to complete a short online orientation, including a series of videos and a quiz. After completion, we will be able to schedule your advising appointment for registration.