First Time Students
Students who are entering college for the first time and have never attended another college or have less than 12 credits of successful college level coursework. Even if you have completed Dual Enrollment courses, you would still be considered a first time student.
Complete and Submit an Application for Admission
- Apply HERE
Complete your Admissions File
- Provide your high school transcript, diploma, or proof of equivalency
- For more information, read catalog section 2.A.
- Provide record of 2 MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations
- For more information, read catalog section 2.B.
- Demonstrate readiness for college math and writing
Once the above items are received, you will get regular communications from us to complete a short online orientation, including a series of videos and a quiz. After completion, we will be able to schedule your advising appointment for registration.