Dual Enrollment Chart

Parents and High School Students - Check with your high school counselor to see if your school has a dual enrollment agreement with Great Falls College MSU.

High School Counselors and Administrators – Are you interested in getting your students enrolled in dual enrollment courses, or are you a returning site facilitator getting your students ready to register for next year?  If so, just follow the easy steps listed below.
  1. Obtain information - Contact Dual Enrollment; e-mail: dual@gfcmsu.edu, phone: 406.771.5128.
  2. Sign and return a Dual Enrollment Agreement - Click here to see a GFC MSU Dual Enrollment Sample Agreement Note: Agreements must be signed and returned annually.

    Registration for Summer 2016 is no longer available.


    Registration for Fall 2016 opens June 1, 2016.  The last day to register for Fall 2016 is August 24, 2016.  

  3. Have each student complete and mail (1) Dual Enrollment Checklist & Application, (2) Dual Enrollment Registration Form, (3) Dual Enrollment Release of Information Form to the Admissions Office at:
Great Falls College MSU
2100 16th Ave South
Great Falls, MT 59405
Fax: (406)771-2267


Admissions & Records

2100 16th Ave South
Great Falls, MT 59405

Tel: 406-771-5128
Fax: 406-771-2267
Toll Free: 800-446-2698


Director of Admissions & New Student Services

Joe Simonsen

Enrollment Specialist

Joshua Archey

Administrative Associate II

Beryl Bonahoom