We will review your admission file and mail you a letter of admission or a letter of denial.
MSU will issue (on Great Falls College’s behalf) your I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for non-immigrant F-1 status.
You will apply for a VISA and pay the 1901 (CEVIS) fee.
- Evidence of an accident and sickness insurance policy or one of equal coverage for each semester in attendance at the college.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores from an accredited testing service.
- More information about TOEFL may be obtained from the Education Testing Service.
- TOEFL scores are only accepted within one (1) year of the testing date.
- Only students whose first language is not English are required to provide TOEFL scores.
- Proof of completion of the equivalent of an American high school education with satisfactory grades.
- Transcripts must be evaluated by a credential evaluation service. A list of credential services can be found HERE
- Official transcript(s) from postsecondary institutions previously attended.
- A physician-validated immunization record for measles, mumps, and rubella.
- If you are a non-immigrant foreign student, your immunization record must also show dipheria, tetanus, and skin testing for tuberculosis.
- Writing and Math Placement Scores
- Placement can be demonstrated by providing ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer scores.
- Scores are only accepted within three (3) years of the testing date.