The admission file will be reviewed and an admissions decision is made. Successful candidates will be sent a letter of acceptance.
Great Falls College will work with Montana State University to issue an I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for non-immigrant F-1 status to apply for a VISA.
You will apply for a VISA and pay the SEVIS I-901 fee.
- Proof of English proficiency if the student is from countries other than Canada (not including Quebec) and other countries listed here. This could include The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores from an accredited testing service or other options found here.
- Proof of completion of the equivalent of an American high school education with satisfactory
- Transcripts must be evaluated by a credential evaluation service. A list of credential services can be found here.
- Official college transcript(s) from postsecondary institutions previously attended.
- Provide record of 2 MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations.
- For more information read catalog section 2.B.
- Demonstrate readiness for college math and writing. Learn more about readiness.
Once the above items are received, you will get regular communications from us to complete a short online orientation, including a series of videos and a quiz. After completion, we will be able to schedule your advising appointment for registration.