Great Falls College MSU is proud to partner with the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) to help enlisted personnel complete their CCAF degree’s General Education requirements. Air Force and Space Force members are eligible to participate.
Participating in the General Education Mobile (GEM) enables students to complete up to 15 credits at Great Falls College that transfer toward the general education requirements of their CCAF degree.
Ready to enroll? What is your goal?
If you want to earn a degree from Great Falls College, simply apply for admission here: https://admissions.gfcmsu.edu/applynow.html
If you want to take one or more classes for your CCAF degree, follow these steps:
- Select Great Falls College as your CCAF/GEM Institution
- Establish a Community College of the Air Force Education Goal on the Air Force Virtual Education Center (AFVEC)
- Submit Tuition Assistance (TA)
- Request Tuition Assistance online in the Air Force Virtual Education Center and work with your unit's Education Coordinator. Tuition Assistance requests must be no earlier than 45 days but no later than 7 days prior to start of course(s).
- Apply for Admission: https://admissions.gfcmsu.edu/applynow.html
- Select your CCAF approved General Education classes
- Please note: Great Falls College offers the 8 Week Advantage. Most courses* are offered in two, 8-week blocks each semester. Students learn the same content of a traditional 16-week course but it is condensed into 8 weeks.
*Some courses are still offered in a 16-week semester. Please see the class schedule or contact Admissions for more information.
5. Complete the final steps required for all students including online orientation, academic advising and course registration.
Point of Contact:
Shannon Marr, Director of Recruitment & Enrollment