Students who have previously attended another college and have 12 or more credits of transfer work.
Complete and Submit an Application
- Never attended a Montana college?
- Attended an affiliated MSU college?
- Attended another Montana college that is not MSU-affiliated?
- Complete the Transmittal process through the Registrar's Office at your previous school.
Finalize your application file and complete pre-registration tasks
- Provide your high school transcript, diploma, or equivalency
- For more information, read catalog section 1.b.
- Provide record of 2 MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations
- For more information, read catalog section 2.a.
- Provide placement scores for math and writing
Once the above items are received, you will get regular communications from us to complete a short online orientation, including a series of videos and a quiz. After completion, we will be able to schedule your advising appointment for registration.