First Time Students
Students who are entering college for the first time and have never attended another college or have less than 12 credits of transfer work. Even if you have completed Dual Enrollment courses, you would still be considered a first time student.
Complete and Submit an Application File
- Never attended college?
Complete Pre-Registration Tasks
- Provide your high school transcript, diploma, or equivalency
- For more information, read catalog section 1.b.
- Provide record of 2 MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccinations
- For more information, read catalog section 2.a.
- Provide placement scores for math and writing
- Need placement scores for math and writing?
- Schedule to take the Accuplacer Exam.
Once the above items are received, you will get regular communications from us to complete a short online orientation, including a series of videos and a quiz. After completion, we will be able to schedule your advising appointment for registration.