For information about the COVID-19 global outbreak and for Great Falls College MSU updates, please visit the CDC website, the Great Falls College COVID-19 page and the Great Falls College Healthy Spring 2021 page.

Offering Dual Enrollment at your school

Great Falls College MSU is dedicated to serving dual enrollment partners and their students. In order to have your students participate in dual enrollment (on-campus, on-line, or concurrent in the high school) with us, your school/district must enter into a contract with GFC MSU.

Schools will receive a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in early April of each year. A designated school official must sign the MOU and return it to the college. The college CEO/Dean will then sign the MOU and a fully executed contract will be returned to you for your files. 

Sample Partner School Agreement [pdf]

High School/District Facilitator

Schools who sign a contract to allow dual enrollment also need to designate an individual who will serve as the primary point of contact for all dual enrollment activities at the high school. That contact person is responsible for:

  1. Assuring that the high school is in compliance with all GFC MSU dual enrollment policies and procedures.
  2. Assuring that the students meet all necessary course prerequisites and deadlines.
  3. Facilitating communication with the college and distributing information to high school teachers, counselors, students, and parents as needed.

Dual Enrollment

2100 16th Ave South
Great Falls, MT 59405

Tel: 406.268.3700
Fax: 406.771.4329