All online applications will require a $30 application fee payable by credit, debit, or electronic check.
The Spring application deadline has passed.
We're now accepting applications for Summer and Fall 2017!
- Fall Term: August – December
- Spring Term: January – May
- Summer Term: May – July
Submitted an application to GFC MSU in the past?
- If you applied for admission within the past year, please call Admissions at 268-3700 or email email@example.com to discuss your next steps.
- Attachments within the online application –
You are not required to upload documents with the application, but can if you wish. If you upload documents, they cannot be password protected (i.e. Cloud, secure PDFs). If a dialog box displays for you to encrypt or compress files, select “no.” Call us after submitting the application to ensure we’ve received the attachments.
- Residency –
You will be asked to select your residency of in-state or out-of-state as it pertains to tuition rates. All associated residency questions must be answered in full to the best of your knowledge. For all dates requested, use your best estimate if the exact date is unknown.
- Claimed as Federal Tax Exemption? –
If your parent or legal guardian claims you as an income tax exemption, you will be required to submit information from your parent or legal guardian.
- If you are not seeking a degree and not planning on financial aid support, we only require the online application. However, if taking more than 6 credits, we’ll also need immunization records. If taking classes with a prerequisite, we may need test scores or previous college transcripts.
STEPS TO COMPLETE ONLINE APPLICATION
- Step 1 - Create Your Account
- Step 2 - Apply to Great Falls College MSU
- Step 3 - Check your email. Admissions will send future correspondence to the email provided on your application for admission.
AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION
- Check your email for confirmation of application receipt and for further correspondence on your status, next steps, registering for classes, etc.
ADDITIONAL STUDENT RESOURCES: